Perks are custom rewards that the Applauz Program Administrators create.
Custom Company Perks can be something as simple as an afternoon off or a free lunch. Employees collect Applauz Points for a job well done and redeem their Points for Company Perks or a gift in the Applauz Marketplace.
As opposed to gifts in the Marketplace, creating your own custom Perks allow for a reward personalization and flexibility. You know your teams best, so the sky's the limit with the Applauz Custom Company Perks feature!
What we'll cover:
1. First off, you must turn on the Perks module, navigate to Program>Settings.
Here you will find Program Options. Toggle on the Enable Company Perks option.
Note: Only the Administrator has access to Program Options menu. But, any participants assigned to the role of Manager have permission to create a new Custom Perk. For more on Applauz Roles and permissions click here.
2. Navigate to the newly populated Perks menu in the main navigation bar:
3. To create a new Perk, click on the "+ Add a Perk" button located on the Perks navigation bar to the very left.
4. From here a Modal will appear allowing you to select what kind of Perk you would like (Personal or Group) to include as well as all the basic details of the Perk, such as name, description, etc.
5. Finally (for Personal Perks) enter the Points "price," the quantity available, and until when the Perk will be available for redemption.
6. Once everything has been set, simply click on "Create Perk"
Note: for Group Perks, follow the same steps until you reach the cost section, here you can enter the number of Points it costs each member to redeem that perk.
In this section we will explain how your employees can access and browse the Perks and redeem their hard-earned Applauz Points for these custom rewards.
1. Employees can access custom Perks available by navigating to the Perks menu in the main navigation bar.
Once inside the menu, they will see all the custom Perks you've created for them.
2. Employees can browse by Personal Perks or Group Perks, and simply need to select the desired Perk and click on 'Redeem Using x Points.'
3. Managers will be automatically notified of the request by email. The Manager can either accept the redemption request, or cancel it.
4. In both cases--whether the Perk was accepted or cancelled--the employee will be notified by email.
5. Finally, if the Manager accepts the Perk request, they can deliver the reward to the employee! How and when you go about this is entirely up to you.
Note: Upon redemption of a Perk, Applauz deducts a 10% fee of the Perk's Point value from your Points Bank . The remaining 90% of the Perk's "price" in Points will be re-deposited into your Points Bank to be re-attributed to employees!
for monthly updates on new articles and help guides.
5625 Ferrier St
Mont-Royal, QC, CA
1 833 APPLAUZ