How are they notified, and what do they look like.
Every week (depending on the frequency set my the company), there will be a new set of Pulse Survey questions being sent to participants. They will be notified in 2 ways:
- The survey will appear on the Newsfeed, above the Post Composer
- Notification emails will be sent on Mondays.
On the Newsfeed, the employees will be able to answer their questions directly. By email, they will receive a call to action button. Clicking on this button will redirect the employee to a dedicated pulse page to answer the questions.
What do the questions look like?
Each week, survey questions are pushed to the employees (as described above) and will follow these conditions:
- Five total questions per week.
- A theme is chosen at random.
- Four questions from that theme are generated, also at random.
- The fifth question is an eNPS question, also chosen at random (only if the eNPS theme is enabled.)
Note: Employees can skip a question. This will be counted as a “non-answer.”
As long as they haven’t answered all of the five weekly questions, employees may also go back to the previous questions and change their answers.
Note: Employees can answer all the questions at once, or once per day. As long as they complete them before they expire at the end of the week.