If your workforce already uses Microsoft Office Teams as their main communication channel, integrating Applauz into your Microsoft Office Teams allows your employees to stay updated on what's happening on Applauz without having to switch environments.
The integration allows your teams to be notified directly on MS Teams when the following activity is performed on Applauz:
If you don’t already use Microsoft Office Teams, all you have to do is create an account.
1. Login to your Applauz account and navigate to Program>Integrations.
2. In the menu, you will see a button to generate your REST API key, click on the button to do so. A long string of letters and digits should appear. Save this for a later step in the process.
3. Navigate and login to your Microsoft Office Teams account.
In your account on the left options panel, you will see three small dots. Click on the three dots to access the App Store. In the store, you will find all the apps that integrate with MS Teams. Search for and select Applauz.
4. Now, you must let MS Teams know which channel you want Applauz announcements to appear within.
It can be any channel you choose, it's entirely up to you! We recommend creating a channel called "Applauz announcements," "Recognition," or "Recognition announcements."
If you are not sure how to complete this step, check out the additional instructions on how to create a new channel in MS Teams.
Once you have selected a channel, click on the three small dots next to the channel of your choice and click on "connectors" in the menu of options.
4. A modal will pop up. You should find Applauz. Click on "configure."
5. You will be prompted to submit your REST API Key from the first step of this process. Copy, paste your REST API key and click "submit."
6. If the REST API key is valid you will see a green check mark appear in the next step. Click "save" and this will enable the integration.
If the integration was successful you should see Applauz appear as configured in the connectors menu.
You will also see an message auto populate in the channel you selected to integrate with Applauz.
This message is letting you know that Applauz integration was a success!
You can test your integration by logging into Applauz and posting a test announcement on the Applauz Newsfeed.
The test announcement you post to the Newsfeed on Applauz should auto populate in your MS Teams channel within a few seconds!
for monthly updates on new articles and help guides.
5625 Ferrier St
Mont-Royal, QC, CA
1 833 APPLAUZ