Follow the steps below to seamlessly sync your employee data from ADP with Applauz.
If your organization already uses ADP, integrating your ADP profile with your Applauz account, will save you the time of having to enter each of your employees manually in each environment, and it will keep your employee list automatically up-to-date.
Step-by Step Instructions
Note: Only an Applauz Program Administrator who also has administrator access to ADP WFN will be able to perform this integration.
- Log into Applauz as an administrator
- Go to Program > Integration and copy the REST API key. If the API key is not generated yet, click on “Generate API Key.”
- Once you’ve copied the API key, click on “Subscribe to the Applauz App” on the ADP card. You’ll be redirected to the ADP marketplace.
- Click on “Buy now” to purchase the licence needed for the ADP Data Connector.
- On the second step, paste in the API Key you generated from Applauz.
- Continue with the purchase and complete the payment.
- Go back to Applauz and navigate back to Program > Integrations. (You might need to refresh the page.)
- Here, you’ll need to give Applauz consent to connect to your ADP WFN. Click on "Request consent."
- Now click on the “Sync” button of the ADP panel to start syncing your employees.
- Wait for the list of employees to load (this might take a couple of minutes).
- You’ll be shown a list of all the employees that will be added, updated or deleted.
- Click on “Sync” to confirm the sync.
This will sync all active employees with a valid email address to Applauz.